Dear Parents/ Students
General Data Protection Rule (GDPR) and UK Data Protection Act 2018
Dear Volunteers/Parents/Students In compliance with the above, the school will need your consent for the following purposes until you inform the school otherwise.
– The School’s GDPR Policies and the related School Guidelines are limited to and in accordance and compliance with the European GDPR, UK Data Protection Act 2018 and the UK’s Educational Policies in relation to Data Protection. MTO Persian School London does not accept any responsibility which falls beyond the above regulations in relation to other countries where applicants reside.
– MTO Persian School to set up individual email addresses within the “Google Suite for Education” platform for students/teachers to be used solely for the school’s organisational/educational purposes with individual log-in details.
– Usage of photographs/video footage from the school online teaching platforms, online educational/cultural activities, posters, marketing material (leaflets, videos/CDs), the school website, Facebook, Instagram and other secure social media channels.
– Sending educational/promotional notification emails to your school/personal email addresses from the school’s official email address
– Communication with you regarding school matters via texts to your mobile phones/ WhatsApp/ Telegram by the school office.