We would like to point out a few points regarding our online teaching method which is aiming at offering the highest level of training in Persian Language at all levels:
- You are required to have one of the equipment: a desktop computer, Laptop or Tablet/I-Pad to be able to take part in our online classes.
- We are using G-Suite platform to facilitate our classes which consists of Google Meet and Google Drive. Please note you will not need to download these programs onto your chosen device.
- Live teaching sessions on Google Meet
- The Google Drive, will provide students and parents access to pre-recorded teaching materials which consist of Speaking, Reading, Vocabulary, Grammar, Homework and Marks.
- Our online classes will take place on Saturdays 10am-12:45pm consisting of 3 live sessions of 45 minutes each and at least two breaks in between according to the class and age of the students as needed and recognised by the respective teacher. However, teachers make themselves available after 1pm for any students who would need more time or help as needed.
- Training videos will be sent to all students and parents to familiarise and train everyone how to use Google Meet and Classroom Platforms.